Be Part of Our Global Village:
It’s a big world out there! Now more than ever it is imperative that the professional of the 21st century acquire the tools attained only by a quality education, a cross-cultural experience, and an understanding of our global community.
Albertus Magnus College is strategically located in the dynamic cosmopolitan heart of the United States. With a rich academic heritage in the Dominican Tradition, Albertus is committed to the search for truth in all its dimensions through practical application, while responding to the academic needs and ethical challenges faced by our students and our global village.
As part of our mission, we are dedicated to building peace. We are not to be divided by our differences, but rather we celebrate the richness provided by our diversity. We encourage you to be part of our mission, experience Albertus Magnus College, and attain a quality education in an inclusive setting with a global perspective.
Be part of our global village, contact us and apply!
Find us at: http://www.albertus.edu
- Completed online application available at albertus.edu under the admissions section.
- Official academic records:
- Submit official, notarized, certified or attested copies of senior secondary/high school records and any post-secondary school (university/college) records, if applicable.
- If the original documents are not in English, also submit a word-for-word official translation by a bona fide translating agency.
- For students who wish to receive transfer credit for coursework done at an institution abroad, also submit a credential report from World Education Services or a similar company.
- If available, International Baccalaureate Diploma or IB Credits.
* The Office of the Registrar has the final say in all matters relating to acceptance of credits*
- Proof of English language proficiency by submitting official test scores from one of the following:
- SAT or ACT
- TOEFL Score (institutional code is 3001):
- IBT: 80
- PBT: 550
- CBT: 213
- IELTS Score: 0 or higher
- Letter(s) of recommendation in English from an academic source
- (i.e., professor, advisor, school principal).
- Personal essay.
- Upon acceptance, we will require a copy of student’s passport and official bank statements from the last 6 months.
- (USCIS requires proof of access to financial resources to cover academic, living, and personal expenses for first academic year in the United States.)
Scholarships for Traditional Undergraduate International Students:
Awarded to undergraduate students living on campus
Mohun Scholarship…………………………………$3,000 – $7,000
Awarded to international students